Another New Year with the Sleeve

HaloEcho
on 1/4/13 10:37 am - Aurora, CO

I try to get back on here as much as I can (sometimes I lurk), because I want to help other people looking for answers about the sleeve long-term, the way others helped me when I was in the research stage. So I'm hoping back on to say I'm SOOO excited to start another year as a sleeve patient, having lost over 120 lbs since my surgery in July 2008. Best, best, best thing I ever did for myself. Hopefully you're all starting out with a great year yourselves, wherever you might be in this journey. Keep working, keep moving, keep asking, keep dreaming and most of all, keep DOING!

*A

pineview01
on 1/4/13 10:47 am - Davison, MI

Thank for coming back to help and encourage us choosing this surgery.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Sleeveless
on 1/4/13 3:55 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

We newbies really appreciate the support and wisdom of vets like you. I would have known nothing if I hadn't come on this forum.

HaloEcho
on 1/9/13 5:20 am - Aurora, CO

You're both very welcome. I wouldn't have either, Sleeveless. I started out wanting a band, now I'm so grateful to the woman who encouraged me to look at the sleeve. I had never even heard of it, but it was certainly the best choice for me. Congrats on the success you're having! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 255 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views