Wicked witch

busymom39
on 1/7/13 8:03 pm
Grumpy, evil, wicked are 3 adjectives I could use to describe myself. I know this is a post ob thing but WOW! I am normally very loving and not easily phased. It will be nice when this passes.
tina-b
on 1/7/13 10:03 pm - NC
VSG on 11/27/12

I had one of those days yesterday.  I kept hoping that no one would even look at me wrong or there'd be hell to pay.  Today is much better.  All I can say is water and walking.  This too, shall pass.

HW: 235  SW: 216

Tia T.
on 1/7/13 10:08 pm
I attended a pre-op info session last night that was mainly about what to expect at the hospital and the first few weeks, but I had asked a question on how to avoid depression if I am already prone to it. That question led to information that I had not heard yet, and it applies here... The nurse said our muscles contain a lot of estragen, and so us still in childbearing years will experience a lot of pms type symptoms. I had never read that before on here, so I wanted to be able to share it. I never thought about how age could make a difference in the emotional/mental effects, but wondered how it would effect our hormones. I am already dealing with adult acne that is most likely hormonal so I hope this clears that up and does not make it worst.

Good luck to you and those around you.
                                Looking for my inner peace

Tia T.
on 1/7/13 10:10 pm
Sorry...not muscles, FAT.
                                Looking for my inner peace

busymom39
on 1/7/13 10:48 pm
I am a middle school teacher. Thank God I am testing all day so I only see a student for 3 minutes at a time.

I am tryin to take deep breaths and put on a happy face.
slimpickins5280
on 1/7/13 11:09 pm - CO

Happy hormones! Yeah, it totally sucks, but it's temporary.

Good luck.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views