just wanted to share a fun recipe-"Skinny" Loaded Sweet Potatoes

Lexie 84
on 1/18/13 9:32 am - Washington, DC
VSG on 03/13/12

fun recipe i made for dinner last night (not an everyday endulging meal though :)-This is my first time trying baked potatoes of any kind 10 months post op-but i wanted all the fixings on it.

*2 small sweet potatoes-weighed 4oz each before being cooked and gutted out, then they weighed 2oz each

*lean chicken breast tenderloin (was 2oz after being cooked)

*1/2 cup of reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese

*1/2 cup of Fage 0% plain greek yogurt

*4 slices of center cut pork bacon 

I put fork holes in the potatoes all over and cooked in the microwave using the potato setting on high for 10 min. Then I cut each potato in half and gutted them out, leaving a generous layer left on the skin. I put them in the oven to cook more for about 15 min. The bacon slices of course can be pan fried, microwaved or put in the oven. I prefer the oven. I cut up the chicken breast and cooked in a pan, dicing/chopping it very thin then I weight out 2 oz. Only 1/2 oz of chicken fit in each skin. So I stuffed each one with 1/2 oz of chicken, crumbled 1 slice of bacon on each and then put a generous amount of cheese one one. They went back in the oven for another 15 min or so. I topped them with a generous amount of greek yogurt instead of sour cream. 

For my 4 skins (I used 2 sweet potatoes), these were my stats. I thought it was pretty decent, being that they were pretty plump and I (we) could only eat 1 at a time and that took a while. You can probably come back for another later if you are further out! Don't mind the other potatoes you see in the pic-they were plain white potatoes for this man of mine who doesn't appreciate or desire any healthy meal alternatives! lol I didn't even do the stats for those and they were bigger with a lot more meat/cheese on them. 

Recipe name Number of servings Serves  people
Ingredients Calories Carbs Fat Protein Sodium Sugar
Aldi Grandessa - Center Cut Bacon, 4 slices (15 g) 93 0 5 9 360 0 Ico_delete
Fage - Total 0% Greek Yogurt - Nonfat, Plain, 0.5 cup 65 5 0 12 43 5 Ico_delete
Giant - Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded, 1/2 cup 180 2 12 14 480 0 Ico_delete
Aldi's - Kirkwood - Fresh Chicken Tenderloins, 2 oz (112g) 50 0 0 11 55 0 Ico_delete
Sweet Potato Baked Sweet Potatoe - Baked Sweet Potato (Small) , 4 oz 100 23 0 4 40 7 Ico_delete
Add Ingredient              
Total: 488 30 17 50 978 12  
Per Serving: 122 8 4 13 245 3

jacreasy
on 1/19/13 1:01 am
VSG on 04/23/12

Stats arn't bad! I will have to try those! Thanks kiss

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views