3 DAYS UNTIL SURGERY!!!

Newtowngirl66
on 1/19/13 1:04 pm - Newtown, PA
VSG on 01/23/13

I have surgery in 3 DAYS!!!

I have been on a 1000 cal diet for 2 weeks and have lost 13 lbs.. So now just making sure I have what i need when I am post op and cleaning/organizing my house and packing for the hospital !!

Kris

likenewagain
on 1/19/13 1:06 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 01/15/13
Congrats!!!! Just had surgery on the 15th, so worth it. I wish you a safe and speedy recovery!

Fiona73
on 1/19/13 1:52 pm - WA
VSG on 01/22/13

1-22 surgery date for me!  Pre-op diet has been a breeze, although I have only lost 7 lbs, which I find strange given I never hit the 1000 calorie mark in 10 days doing the pre-op diet.  I'm actually kind of worried about it. 

Just looking at hospital suggestions, I know I need a pillow, toothbrush and lip balm.  I will wear home the clothes I wear there since my surgery is first thing in the morning.  Not looking forward to the clear liquid diet Monday.   

I found out Friday I'm having my gallbladder out at the same time.  I'm a self pay and my doctors office doesn't see how having my gallbladder out at the same time will affect my self pay.  This leaves me scratching my head. O'well.  I guess I will wait and see how that turns out. 

Good luck to you, see you on the losers bench after VSG!

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/13 12:39 am - Worcester, MA
VSG on 02/25/13

Congrats! Good luck and I hope you have a smooth recovery!  angry

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 320 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 365 views