Subject Matter Experts- Experts- False Prophets

rhinorg
on 1/22/13 10:44 pm

Lets be honest you would not be here if you had eat the right foods or became a exercise, steroid eating world class fitness Fool.  So many people are seeking the truth and if you ask a question on this board you get a ton of answers from all walks and corners of the globe.  They mean well and some are truly hit the mark but many are pushing their agenda and or mental health issues so be careful what you take as sound advice.. As far I know we are all created equal but our journeys and health are never the same so seek out the information and make the decisions that best for you!

The Battle Is The LORD's

2 Chronicles 20:15
15… Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.

Speedtrap
on 1/22/13 11:52 pm - Canada
VSG on 11/09/12

Please don't take this as an attack, it is not, but you stated

"but many are pushing their agenda and or mental health issues so be careful what you take as sound advice"

That same could be said about the large religious quote you attached to your post,

Just saying.......

rhinorg
on 1/23/13 12:07 am

Agree,  I believe without faith and positive attitude you have less chance for success...

Kelly-AnneH
on 1/23/13 1:56 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
Interestingly, it was a Bible verse (Matthew 5:29-30) that made me feel ok about taking this step. I'm grateful every day that I did.

Kelly-Anne
<

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

hope2013
on 1/23/13 12:37 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thank you for the advice....I have learned a lot from this site...& am taking what's best for me & incorporating it in my journey. Be blessed my brother!
slimpickins5280
on 1/23/13 1:30 am - CO

I haven't seen anyone on this forum call themselves an expert. What are you seeing that I am missing?

I truly hope that this post doesn't stop people from sharing what they are learning, because when they share, we all have a chance to learn and grow.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

rhinorg
on 1/23/13 1:39 am

Slimpickens5280, thanks..I came back to this site after leaving a few years ago..where I wrote a daily blog and help others for months.  My sister in law is looking at having a WLS, and she asked me to read these post here on the site. She and others take what some say as expert advice but she fail to realize a lot of people have other than ideal situation or health issues.  So I was just saying what works for one doe not mean it works or is correct for all.  I agree share it all it all good ..just weight it with a healthy vision.  by the way again thanks and keep charging!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 396 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 425 views