Breathing a sigh of relief!

JerseyGirl_1213
on 2/12/13 3:18 am

I finally got my biopsy results yesterday from my endoscopy and everything is benign!!  Phew...what a relief!  Gastro MD said that the stomach polyps they found will mostly be removed with surgery and that they very rarely, if ever, turn cancerous. 

That was one very long week of waiting, wondering and trying not to worry!

On another note, my surgery is exactly 1 week from today!!

Rita M.
on 2/12/13 3:21 am - Webster, MA

Hi Jerseygirl,

Phew indeed. What a relief it is. Will be thinking about you in one week and warming the seat on the losers bench for you. See you soon.

Hugs,

Rita

Taz-Princess
on 2/12/13 4:09 am - By The Beach , CA

Hey Jersey just sent you a PM  So Happy everything is alright I bet you cant wait till next Tues your new rebirthday Will Light a candle on my protein drink Tuesday I still have a 3 month diet with doc and a nut visit . My lapband will come out on the 1st of March well have to go to work will be on later  Thoughts and Prayers Tammy

JerseyGirl_1213
on 2/12/13 10:03 am

Thanks Tammy...I'll be following your progress for sure and will light a candle for you on your special day too! :)

3 months will fly by...when they told me I had to do 6 months I thought the day would never come...and here I am, only a week away!

AppyGrl
on 2/12/13 7:34 am
VSG on 01/23/13

That is a wonderful reason to breath a sigh of relief. Congrats and Best Wishes! 

JerseyGirl_1213
on 2/12/13 10:11 am

Thanks for the Best Wishes everyone!! :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views