just waiting to hear back from insurance.

intimadationrc
on 2/18/13 10:02 am, edited 2/18/13 10:43 am - MN
VSG on 04/11/13

Well I did my 6 months of nutrition appointments, 2 yrs of weight history, behavioral health assessment, labs, sleep study, and even lost the goal weight they wanted.  Now I'm just waiting to hear back from my insurance and then it will be off to surgery in April sometime yeah. I'm getting very excited for this can hardly control it.  Just coming back on again to get more tips and whatnot about things after surgery like what tastes good to some people.  And many other things so see ya around. It only took 2 days for my wifes so they can hurry up now lol.

a_gritters
on 2/18/13 10:11 am
VSG on 03/19/13

I got my insurance approval nearly a month ago and now I am just waiting to schedule my surgery.  I wish the clinic would hurry up and get it scheduled.  I clearly have lost my patience, just want to have a date and move forward. :)

Good luck to you!

intimadationrc
on 2/18/13 10:26 am - MN
VSG on 04/11/13

ty and good luck to you as well. we will get there sooner or later.

Machelle.K
on 2/18/13 10:15 am - WA
VSG on 11/06/12

WOW you have accomplished a great deal, how exciting. I usually eat protein at each meal first and being 3.5 months out I’ve just steamed fresh asparagus to experiment with vegetables. I have increased my exercise since beginning and exercise about 50-60 minutes a day. The only thing I now cannot stand to eat since surgery is tuna fish (from a can). I’ve had plenty of fish so it has something specifically about canned tuna. I can eat about 1/3 cup of food at a sitting and then I’m full. I like it that way! Good Luck to you.

Machelle 11/6/2012 with Dr. Houseworth WA

intimadationrc
on 2/18/13 10:28 am - MN
VSG on 04/11/13

thanks. Ya I do know you really have small portions after surgery and that sometimes thing you like before you may not like after angel that may stink but in the long run be soooo worth it .

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 304 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 350 views