Want to see what you'll look like when you reach goal? Very encouraging!!

Calking
on 2/28/13 9:16 am
VSG on 05/31/12

A friend found this body shape simulator online and it did a pretty good job of showing my "Before and After" shapes. 

http://modelmydiet.com

Enjoy

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

-Cindyloo-
on 2/28/13 9:40 am

Very cool site.  Also great for putting in your past weight and new weight just to see how far you've come.  Very encouraging.  Thanks for the post.

Calking
on 2/28/13 10:15 am
VSG on 05/31/12

So did it work?  Did it really seem to show what you used to look like and what you currently look like?  I am curious to see how many people this works for.  I mean it is obviously fairly generic but when I put in my weights and saw the differences I believe that it was spot on for me.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Amanda F.
on 2/28/13 2:23 pm - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 01/10/13

Now if only it showed the sagging skin lol

Referral to Bariatric Program at TWH: 08/09/11     Orientation at TWH: 08/17/11                 Nurse Practitioner: 10/12/11
Social Worker: 12/02/11                                         Nutrition Class: 12/21/11                         Nutrition Assessment: 01/26/12
Psycho-Social Assessment: 05/31/12                      Meet Dr. Penner (TWH) 11/30/12            Pre-Admission: 12/10/12

Surgery Date: January 10, 2013
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

For more information on the Midtown Toronto Walking Club, please click here.

HeartOnMySleeveVSG
on 2/28/13 10:05 am

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

<3 On My Sleeve

Hoping to get sleeved May 6th!  Waiting on insurance approval!

My YouTube Channel:  VSGHeartOnMySleeve

Calking
on 2/28/13 10:16 am
VSG on 05/31/12

So did it work?  Did it really seem to show what you used to look like and what you currently look like?  Perhaps what you have to look forward to as you progress along your journey?  I am curious to see how many people this works for.  I mean it is obviously fairly generic but when I put in my weights and saw the differences I believe that it was spot on for me.

melzbelz
on 2/28/13 10:58 am - La Marque, TX

It's funny.  I tried that website preop and thought that it was off on my weight- the model looked less puffy than I did, and I thought the goal weight looked too slim.  But I do it with my current weight and goal today, and it looks pretty close.  Not sure if it changed or just my perception. 

Calking
on 2/28/13 11:12 am
VSG on 05/31/12

They say that it takes time for your mind to catch up with your weight loss journey.  It is interesting because I thought that the pre op me also was a little smaller than what I saw on the sight but looking at it from different angles I realized that it really is pretty darn close.  I find that it appears to be quite accurate at least on mine.  Now if I could only stop loosing weight I would be happy.  In the weird situation where I actually want to gain back 10 pounds.  It is a very confusing time for me ... lol.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 2/28/13 11:10 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

It's close... They only have a medium-large bust. If they had large-ridiculous and thick thighs it would be bang on. *chuckle*

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Calking
on 2/28/13 11:13 am
VSG on 05/31/12

Being a man I didn't check that aspect of the experience ... obviously ... lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views