Howdy everyone!!

Evymetalmommy
on 3/26/13 6:30 am - LA
VSG on 04/19/12

It's been quite awhile since I posted.  I've had a really rough start to 2013. 

I found out that I was pregnant in January.  Nutritionist immediately put me on maintenance plus 300 calories a day to take care of the baby.  I also had to up my carbs.  That put me at a standstill.  Then I gained a couple of lbs.  Then I started bleeding. 

I found out my pregnancy was non viable and went through a month of torture trying to take care of it.  Long story that I'm not going to type out again.  It's on my blog if you want to know.  Basically an embryo didn't form.  So therefore no baby. 

I'm just over 11 months out now and have lost just a hair over 131 lbs.  I am feeling pretty good but know that I still have a long ways to go. 

I do have a "fan" "community" whatever kind of page you want to call it on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/ShrinkingEvy

I'm trying to hit 100 likes.  So go like it...pleaseeee!!!  I don't post negative things on there.  Ever.  Not my cup of tea. 

incredibleshrinkingevy.blogspot.com/ My Blog!!

Shagdoll
on 3/26/13 7:20 am

I don't like haters either!

Sorry to hear about your loss.  I hope you have been able to get thru this.  Best of luck to you in your WL journey.  You can do it!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Evymetalmommy
on 3/26/13 8:20 am - LA
VSG on 04/19/12

Thanks!  I didn't do so well at first but once I realize I didn't lose a "baby" there never was an actual baby it was sooo much easier. 

And I have my weight loss kicked back into gear!!  I'm excited to get to 199.  I have 29 lbs to go to get there and I WILL get there. 

incredibleshrinkingevy.blogspot.com/ My Blog!!

econtiff
on 3/29/13 11:53 am - FL
VSG on 04/24/12

I'm sorry to hear about the complications but am glad you are healthy now and back on track.

You can do this!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 129 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 378 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 415 views