Saturday's 10k

Mike B.
on 4/1/13 3:12 am
This weekend was a great one for me. I ran a 10k on Saturday (Apple Valley Bunny Run) and I came in second place in my age group with a time of 45:49. I enjoy running, it's my stress release. I have two half marathons coming up, one 4/21 and the other is 6/2. I'm looking forward to the San Diego half in June because, I get to see some of my OH friends. We are going to have a GREAT time.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Shagdoll
on 4/1/13 3:16 am

You are awesome Mike B.!!!  Do you and Linda plan on being in SD the Saturday before too???  I was thinking we (you, Linda, Alison, John, & anyone else) can meet up.   

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Mike B.
on 4/1/13 3:23 am
Linda and I are planning on making it a weekend trip to SD. It is our 29th wedding anniversary. We are looking forward to hanging out with everyone again. See you in SD.

Ms Shell
on 4/1/13 3:34 am - Hawthorne, CA

Hmmm I don't know how I feel about being called "anyone else"

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Shagdoll
on 4/1/13 3:56 am
Oh damn, sorry Ms. Shell. I knew you were doing the marathon I just wasn't sure you'd be there the day before. I would love this meet up to happen!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

acbbrown
on 4/1/13 3:21 am - Granada Hills, CA

Show off :-p

If I didnt have death threats hanging over my head, I dont know if id be in SD in June...but since I dont hve a choice....I can't run anymore because of my back/hip but i'll walk. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Mike B.
on 4/1/13 3:27 am
Sorry to hear about your back/hip problems, THAT SUCKS. Well, Linda will most likely be walking with you since she can't keep up with me for some reason. We are still excited that you will be there and we can hang out before and after and have some fun. See you in SD my friend.

Ms Shell
on 4/1/13 3:33 am - Hawthorne, CA

Sharpening knives behind me so you don't see them!!!

Love you Alison =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

acbbrown
on 4/1/13 3:44 am - Granada Hills, CA

Damn I didnt know it was like that. I was hoping it would just a single blow with a blunt object...but looks like torture is your thing. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Linda B.
on 4/2/13 5:43 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

What a bummer that you are injured. I plan on walking most of it, not much of a runner here. At least I know I'm not the only one walking it.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active