Need help changing goal weight

Tnull
on 4/6/13 4:16 am, edited 4/6/13 6:07 am

Can someone help me figure out how to change my goal weight on health tracker?

mokee
on 4/6/13 4:42 am - OH

I can't even get the ticker to post to site let alone change the weight.  They need to improve this on this site.

justpete
on 4/6/13 7:01 am
VSG on 04/02/13

you make the ticker in the health tracker and check the 'add to profile+signature'.  then go to settings>settings>message board, add text if you like and check the enable signature box.

THEN on your new posts, make sure the checkbox is clicked before submit

HW: 407   Final Appointment : 376   Pre-op Diet Start: 367   SW: 350 (Apr2/2013) Add me on MFP

hollykim
on 4/6/13 7:47 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

go to health tracker in blue box at top op page. in health tracker to r of your current weight there ia a icon for :set weight" there is a slider bar there also. that should do it. once u set ur new weight might take it a while to reset.

Tnull
on 4/6/13 11:40 am

Thank you for the assistance.

mokee
on 4/6/13 9:07 pm - OH

Thank you both very much.  I have done everything you both have said.  This is hoping that the ticker shows up.

VSG  12-28-2012

Member Services
on 4/6/13 11:01 pm - Irvine, CA

Hello,

We would be glad to help you.  Go to Health Tracker and where it says Body Weight, put in your new weight.

Once you have inserted your new weight click anywhere on the page and you will see data has been updated in the lower right hand corner.  

The other members are correct with the ticker not showing, go to your created ticker and edit it, making sure you have checked the box that says add to message board.

Add to profile (Introduction Section)
 Add to messageboard signature

If you still have problems let us know the date and weight you want updated and we can input it for you.   You can contact us any time at [email protected][email protected]

Regards,

Member Services

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 119 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 352 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 401 views