First stall, but still losing inches!!!!

SarahI
on 4/7/13 9:24 pm - Indian River, MI
VSG on 03/04/13

I have lost 32 lbs in just over 3 weeks, i have been stuck at my current weight for a little over 2 weeks.  I am not discouraged because i am still losing inches.  My clothes look baggy on me, and i have noticed that when i lay in bed that it is hard for me to get comfortable because my hips start aching or my shoulder starts to hurt.  I was sitting in my chair and my and my youngest daughter was sitting with me with her head on my shoulder and she said that i was getting too boney.  I have been doing good with my protein and i am slowly getting in my water.  It seems that the water fills me up faster than anything.  As for my food, i am able to get in between 2-3 oz of food, depending on the texture of the food.  I chew everything really well, but some foods just sit heavier.  I never expected to lose a lot of weight at once, since i am starting off as a light weight.  I am waiting to start my outdoor walking for more added exercise.  the walking around the house and using the stairs for added exercise is getting boring.  It is still very cold here in Northern Michigan.  It was only around 19 degrees this morning at 5 am when i woke up for work.  If it would just get about 40 degrees i could handle the cold a little more.  Please spring get here ASAP!!!!  

SARAH

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 351 views