Quick question about people that respond to a post.

Calking
on 4/18/13 11:09 am
VSG on 05/31/12

I have put some posts on here and I have also responded to some posts on here.  I have just realized that when I am getting a response that I am not getting an email that tells me that I have a response.  At least not all of the time.  Sometimes I have and sometimes I don't.  

Is there a setting somewhere that I need to change to make sure I am notified by email about any responses to my posts and or responses to posts?

It would also be nice if there was a way that I could get a notification if someone else responds to the same post that I did, although I am not as concerned about that.  I have been looking around and clicking on various things and I can't seem to locate anything about email settings and receiving responses to my posts.

Any help with this would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

happyteacher
on 4/18/13 11:22 am

When you respond to a post you have a spot to check or uncheck directly above the submit button that triggers the emails. 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Rubielee
on 4/18/13 11:58 am - OR
VSG on 02/14/13

I've noticed this as well. Always feel bad when someone responds to one of my posts and I don't respond back because I didn't get an email notifying me.  I will look for this check mark thingy..thanks!

Bella_Fein
on 4/18/13 12:07 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13
Bella_Fein
on 4/18/13 12:07 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

Yep, I was receiving email all the time, then it just stopped. I always have that box checked as well.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

hollykim
on 4/18/13 1:10 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

it is an OH glitch. Happens occasionally and we won't get email notification for a while,even with the box clicked,then one day notifications will start coming again.

linzeelee
on 4/18/13 1:10 pm - Omaha, NE
VSG on 05/17/13

I also leave the box checked, but I stopped getting emails for some reason.

Calking
on 4/18/13 2:08 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

Wow ... it is good to know that there is an issue with the emails.  I had an earlier post that I checked on my own and found 7 responses to my post that I wasn't notified about.  I also have that box checked as well.  I was starting to wonder if I was crazy or if there was somewhere else that I could find some settings.  

Well ... I guess it is likely that I am crazy either way ... however not due to this issue.   

Thanks again all for your input.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

bob-h
on 4/18/13 9:31 pm - Bad Axe, MI
VSG on 10/09/12

This on on going problem for me as well. O-H  techies need to get this fixed. 

Failure  IS NOT  an Option                  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views