Surgery booked for 31 days from today

acrazyjame
on 4/23/13 5:46 pm
Okay, so I'm new to the forums, although I must admit that I have been lurking for awhile, but now that my date is set I'm starting to get nervous. I have so many worries and doubts...what if it doesn't work? What if I regret having the surgery etc. I have done so much research and though about it for over a year and at this point I am desperate.
ShelleKarena
on 4/24/13 8:52 am
VSG on 07/10/13 with

I am also new and don't even have surgery booked yet, however from what I have heard from just about everyone I have talked to is this.  The only thing they regret about having the surgery is not having it sooner. The only exception to this is my friend who had the Lap Band.  She wishes she had chosen a different surgery and is getting a revision.  My advise would be to look through before and after photos of people.  Let that inspire you!  Find a local support group because as much as your friends and family love you, they don't really know what you are going through unless they have been through it themselves.  You have a whole community on your side! Good luck with your surgery and hopefully I will be on the losers bench soon! Peace Love

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 8 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 8 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 191 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 277 views