Foamies ???

Missey J.
on 4/24/13 4:27 pm - AZ
VSG on 08/27/12 with

Anyone hear of getting the foamies from a cucumber, tomato and onion salad with itialian dressing ???

Age 53, 5'2", HW 337, Pre OpW 312.5, SW ?, CW 286        
Calking
on 4/24/13 4:36 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

I am not sure if it is always what you eat but if you eat something too fast or too much of it ... then they appear and let you know that you were not being too careful.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

SuzyNZ
on 4/24/13 4:45 pm
VSG on 09/17/12

Yip, probably just ate a bit too fast.  I do that a bit, especially at work when Im trying to jam some lunch in between meetings. Stupid work! :)

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Calking
on 4/24/13 6:14 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

I think it might be time to give up posting on this board.  You seem to have all the great advice.  It seems that I am agreeing with all of your posts and you seem to agree with mine for the most part.  For many months all of the same people are on here but now I can see that many have moved on ... the vets.  There seems to be a whole new crop of people here that I am seeing for the first time.  

I have slowed down a little bit and have started to check in to see if any questions are going unanswered.  I hate to see that happen.  If there seems to be little to no response for someone asking advice or help that is when I like to say at least something to let people know that they aren't being ignored.  

Well I think it is boiling down to the fact that I really am no longer needed on here.  I can't believe that my journey started about one year ago with my surgery having been at the end of last May and of course there was all of the pre op stuff and research prior to surgery.  

Of course I think that if anybody wants to chat or ask my thoughts on something I will keep an eye on my messages and accept friend requests so that I can do more of a one on one type stuff.  It seems like for now though questions are getting answered and nobody really is needing my input any more.  

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

SuzyNZ
on 4/24/13 6:50 pm
VSG on 09/17/12
Hardly! Shall we disagree with each other about something and I will throw a childish tantypants just to keep things interesting

Suzy wink (Age: 41, Height: 6'1,  SW: 169.4kg/372lb.  CW: 80.5kg/177lb.  Total lost: 88.9kg/195lbs)

Calking
on 4/24/13 6:15 pm
VSG on 05/31/12
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views