question

tigerbelle
on 5/27/13 2:27 pm - LA
VSG on 05/06/13

when members make posts...at the top in the header on the same line as their user name, there is a tag that reads, for example, "VSG on 5/6/13 with Dr. Andrew Hargroder"...I can't figure out how to get that to appear when I post...usually I can figure these things out, but this one has outsmarted me...help?

pineview01
on 5/27/13 2:33 pm - Davison, MI

click on my account at the top, surgery history, than click on the wench to edit.  It is harder than when I started here and I had to be walked thru it to edit.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Calking
on 5/27/13 2:36 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

Go to http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/myhistory/#my_history:surger ies  

Click on add surgery and fill in the information ... I think that is all I did to get that to appear.

If it doesn't work let me know and I will look into it some more.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

tigerbelle
on 5/27/13 2:43 pm - LA
VSG on 05/06/13

thanks to you both...at first I still couldn't get it to work...but then I saw a box you needed to check labeled "primary"...if you don't check this box, the info doesn't appear on your posts...once I checked the box labeled "primary," the info now shows   thanks...mission accomplished

pineview01
on 5/27/13 2:49 pm - Davison, MI

I told you it is harder.  I didn't have to do that back in '08.  I only have edited now because I am band to sleeve.  Glad you got it.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 151 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 425 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 445 views