Swizzlequeen...

swizzlequeen
on 6/3/13 3:27 am

Some of you have been trying to reach me...for some reason I am not able to create PMs...also, there are many things going on in my life at the moment, and I have not been recently participating in the forums. But, I have not forgotten any of you, and I appreciate the support and help that you give!

If you have been hoping to hear back from me via PM, please know that I am not ignoring you...

Soon, I will be three months post-op, and I am pleased with my progress.

Now, back to my rather demanding life at the moment!

Thx for understanding!

I  will ask the website for help with the PMs...

Love, Swizzlequeen,.

Linda B.
on 6/3/13 1:14 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

From what I have read, the PM feature has been acting up lately. This was highly inconvenient for those of us who were trying to get together in San Diego. Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.

I know what you mean about having a lot going on. We had the work talent show, the 1/2 marathon, and Mike has a big test coming up for his credential. I am focused on training for that competition, the knee slide move is going to take a lot of work.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

swizzlequeen
on 6/5/13 1:14 am

Hello Linda1

Thank you for your reply..it really helps to know that I am not the only one with the PM problem.

...and I guess that that is what this website is all about, anyway, right? That we are not alone in our problem/s...

Your busy life sounds like fun. I am proud of the two of you, accomplishing important things, and the sleeve and the work you have done to lose weight makes it all easier, more possible.

Me, I am losing very slowly but rather steadily as my surgeon and dietician had predicted. I see the dietician today. I am taking yoga and enjoying it even more than I realized I would. I am walking a lot. Still, I am beginning to notice loose, wrinkly skin on my arms and inner thighs. Itake this as a sign that all is proceeding just as it should. This is not about fashion necessarily (hooray! I managed to spell that right!), and longer sleeved clothing is my friend...speaking of clothing, I have been having fun at the thrift store. It is so interesting...wearing different kinds of clothes makes me feel different! I am out of my extra large pants and shirts, and the large is usually too large... enjoying the medium pants a lot...

Say hello to the ice for me!

Thank you for all your support, my friend. Send my love to Mike.

Love, Swizzlequeen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 123 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 355 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 402 views