Tired of Chocolate, Strawberry, or Vanilla Protein Shakes ...

Calking
on 6/23/13 3:57 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

I received this email for 

INSPIRE WPI CINNAMON APPLE TART

I have not tried it yet but it does look very good and it is on sale until June 28th.  Just thought that I would post this as a quick heads up for anyone looking to try something new.  If you look towards the bottom of the linked website you will notice a couple of recipe ideas that also sound good.

Enjoy

http://shop.bariatriceating.com/INSPIRE-WPI-CINNAMON-APPLE-T ART_p_588.html

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Deusey69
on 6/23/13 4:54 pm
VSG on 05/13/13
My friend at work uses the NECTAR brand of citris flavored protein. She says it's thinner when prepared, goes down easier, and you don't have to drink alot of it. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm definitely looking into it!

VSG on 06/12/13
These recipes look good, thanks! I am so tired of some of my goto drinks, but yesterday I found a new one: mix a packet of strawberry injury with lemonade. It was on the injury packet, and oh, my, was it nice!

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

netekay
on 6/27/13 4:56 am

I am in the early stages of planning my journey and I am trying a lot of different protein drinks. This looks heavenly. I just ordered some and I will report back on how it tastes in the recipes listed on the page.

Thanks for the information!

Lynette

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views