Three wonderful milestones in a week!

fat2fit2012
on 6/27/13 7:37 am - FL
VSG on 03/05/13

In the past week I've realized I am a size 14!!!  I started as a 20.  I hit 50 pounds lost (pinch me) several days ago and this morning I am 52 pounds down and HALF WAY to goal !!!! 

The last three and a half months have been so amazing and wonderful for my self-esteem.  I am doing it!  Having the sleeve as a tool allows me to be successful during the weight loss phase while I change habits and behaviors and prepare for the "hard part" to come. 

It's amazing how succeeding at something for once can really catapult your progress in terms of confidence, morale and dedication.  I haven't had that before with previous attempts.  The weigh came off so slow or not at all when I tried to do by eating right and exercising and my crazy fad diets were not sustainable ultimately setting me up for failure.  Every day is a success and believing in myself just comes naturally now!

I LOVE ME SLEEVE AND I LOVE MYSELF!!!

~Fat2Fit2012                    

Pre-Op Weight- 234 | Surgery Weight- 222.2 | Current Weight- 175.5 | Goal Weight- 130

(deactivated member)
on 6/27/13 7:44 am - TX

Holy Cats that is great,  You gave me shivers with excitement. I am 3 weeks out in a bit of a stall. messages like your's tell me to hang in there and it will come!! Congrats!

Laura S.
on 6/27/13 7:53 am - CT

Oh, you just wait!  One day at a time, miracles do happen.  LOVE my sleeve and myself again.  I know only too well how you feel. Congratulations on your journey!  Keep up the good work, you will never regret your decision!!

Stephmom
on 6/27/13 10:13 am
Thank you for sharing and I hope to be there some day! Congratulations!
Jennifer L.
on 6/27/13 11:21 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 07/10/13 with

In two weeks I get to begin my wonderful journey and I am so stoked!!! (Actually... less than 2 weeks now... eee!) I cant wait until I can come back and post like you :)

HW: 275 SW: 265 CW: 200 GW: 135 Month 1: -25 Month 5: -65lbs total
On the fence about self-pay options and if Mexico is the right choice (or scared of that option)? Let my experience (first time ever in Mexico) be your guide. Don't let fear hold you back!

Instagram

"You make me new, you are making me new" Gungor

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 88 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views