Todays Mental Notes: The Invisible Person Shows Up

KathyA999
on 8/2/13 3:53 pm

Really interesting topic.  These days I wear a size 4/6 usually.  I like clothes that fit - and my definition of what fits is VERY different these days, most of my things are quite form-fitting.  But I have never wanted to dress "sexy."  Back in my fat days I had a huge bust, which I was deeply embarrassed about and ashamed of.  (I used to have nightmares about being topless in public.)  I would NEVER wear anything that showed cleavage or emphasized my bust, in fact just the opposite; I preferred to hide myself in Omar's tent.  The string on here about shame and guilt totally applied to me!

So these days, I wear skinny jeans, leggings and boots, fitted tops, etc.  I have a LBD that's to die for, very form-fitting. People call me skinny. But no cleavage, keyholes, bare shoulders, or spangles/sparkles.  STILL not willing to draw attention to my skinny self as a sexy woman.  Probably something I should work on in a therapist's office, LOL.

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 161 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 433 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 456 views