GNC.COM Great sale ... time to stock up on protein drinks. Today only though.

Calking
on 8/8/13 9:21 am
VSG on 05/31/12

I got this email from gnc.com.  With the promo code of AUGSAV25 you get 25% off with $1 Flat Rate Shipping.

Hope that this will help somebody.  I personally used it to get my favorite About Time All Natural Protein Powder.  It could also come in handy for multivitamins or calcium supplements.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

rselenesu
on 8/8/13 10:37 am
VSG on 07/15/13

Yay!  About Time Chocolate is my favorite!  Thanks - it's already cheap there but 25% off is even better!

Calking
on 8/8/13 3:03 pm
VSG on 05/31/12

About Time is also my favorite.  A few weeks ago they ran the same deal and I ordered a chocolate and that is half gone.  Today I ordered a Strawberry just to change things up.  I love this deal.  Plus since I have a membership there not only does the membership price bring it to only about $30 with this discount and tax I ended up paying only $24.76.  Can't beat that.  Yay ... as you said ... lol.

I have done a ton of research on proteins and discovered that the About Time is actually much better than the fact that it is all natural and only 4 ingredients that everyone knows what they are.  It is also a cold processed whey protein which prevents the destruction of certain amino acids in that protein.  

This is an excellent product all around. 

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

rselenesu
on 8/9/13 7:50 am
VSG on 07/15/13

Hey, I beat that!  No tax in NH so it was $22.19 each :)  I've used About Time for years - it's perfect because I can avoid the artificial sweeteners.  I also love it because it's mild & I hate all the overly sweet protein powders.  My favorite is a chocolate with a little bit of Sanka or some peanut flour.  I've had all the other flavors but chocolate is definitely the best & most versatile!  My nutritionist never heard of it so I'm bringing her a couple empty containers to show others.

Calking
on 8/9/13 8:45 am
VSG on 05/31/12

Sure .... rub it in ... lol.  

jacreasy
on 8/8/13 10:57 pm
VSG on 04/23/12

I  Love About Time!!! But they don't have the Choc. Peanut Butter anymorecool

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

rselenesu
on 8/9/13 7:52 am, edited 8/9/13 7:53 am
VSG on 07/15/13

I believe the ingredients are the same as the chocolate protein powder with peanut flour added?  I just buy the peanut flour and add it myself!

Edit:  Oops, this was already said!

jacreasy
on 8/8/13 10:59 pm
VSG on 04/23/12

Some GNC's sell AboutTime in the stores, but not where I live?? Do they sell it online @ GNC?? Has anyone come across that?

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Calking
on 8/9/13 2:10 am
VSG on 05/31/12

They do sell some of the flavors of About Time at GNC.com ...

http://www.gnc.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=about%20time &origkw=About+Time&f=Taxonomy/GNC/13200328&sr=1

My previous response shows other online places to get About Time.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views