on 8/17/13 1:02 am - IL
VSG on 02/11/13

Amazing I bookmarked this Deb!!!!

Thank you for the inspiration!!!

(HW) 326    (GW) 160    (CW) 198

sheranfour
on 8/17/13 4:52 am

Thank You Shanda!

Congrats on ONEDERLAND!!!! YAAAAAAAY YOU!!!!

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
busboss1
on 8/17/13 1:21 am
VSG on 12/18/12

Great post! Keep movin' on! We all fall sometimes but we just have to get back on the horse! Good luck!

Starting weight-244.4   Currently-145.2   Surgeon goal-150   My own goal-140        

sheranfour
on 8/17/13 4:53 am

Thank You!!

You look like you'll be at goal by your surgiversary!!! Go get it girl!!!! YES!

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/13 2:52 am

I knew that journaling the food down would be the big game changer.  You have the head on right, you know what you want and what you need, you just needed a new, better plan and a little new inspiration.  I am glad I could give it.  Now go and kick butt all the way to your new goal.  I am watching you.  :)

sheranfour
on 8/17/13 5:01 am, edited 8/17/13 5:01 am

My friend my friend!

I KNOW you're watching me!! You were reading those labels and pointing them out to me in the store this morning!!! I texted a HORRIBLE revelation to you ( I know you'll get it when you have time to peek)!! The amount of darn carbs that are in things that I had NO IDEA they were in FREAKED ME OUT!! I've been chowing on carbs that I didn't know I was eating!

I actually was nervous in the store because I realized that some of my staples were now out the window and I felt new and scared all over again. But you patted me on the back...pushed me down the isles...and helped me make great choices. Thank You! What a great  and helpful hallucination you are!!!

I also bought this cool pink leather journal to use and I'm lovin' it!!

I just can't thank you enough for really whacking me on the head and opening my eyes!

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/13 5:08 am, edited 8/17/13 5:54 am

This too was meant to be.  You needed your "bad" day to get things moving in a "good" way.  Let that too be a lesson.....next time, don't forget, even in the middle of the turmoil, there is a lesson and and a reason and it will eventually be revealed to me if you seek it.  Next time....remember....and be at peace. Hugs.

Edit to add:  Just read your text.  I am so glad you found the carbs.  Keep journaling, you will be surprised at what else you will find.  But most importantly, you will be be amazed at what you will lose.  :)

Nmmsg
on 8/17/13 3:12 am
VSG on 07/09/13
Great message to all of us. You faced our biggest fear. Thank you for your grace in sharing this.

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/13 12:10 pm

I LOVE this post!

congrats on facing your behavior head on and getting to the root of things. I have found that listening to your OH friend has served me very well all along my journey!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 303 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 349 views