I am addicted

AmyInOrlando
on 8/17/13 2:15 am - Orlando, FL

I am addicted to Chobani FF Plain Greek Yogurt.  I've been experimenting with drizzling different flavors of SF Davinci and Torani syrups on top.  It's great.  I was just thinking you can make it as sweet and flavorful as you want.  I've found after drinking the shakes, that I don't want anything that sweet, but do want some flavor.  Next time I'm gonna try some Mio, Dasani or Crystal light drops.  Yum... low cal and carb, and high in Protein.

beagal70
on 8/17/13 2:54 am - TX
VSG on 08/06/13 with
My life would be easier if I could learn to like yogurt, but it all tastes like sour milk to me....
PrincessPR
on 8/17/13 3:09 am, edited 8/17/13 3:10 am
VSG on 12/17/13

I mix in various sugar free / fat free pudding mixes.  It doesn't take much!!!  I've also done ranch seasoning to make veggie dip, onion soup mix to make onion dip and I've made dill dip.  The possibilities are unlimited!!!!!  BTW, the orange and limon Mio drops are GREAT!  The orange is like an orange creamsicle! 

PS My fav?? Fat free Cheesecake flavored pudding mix!  It makes the greek yogurt taste just like cheesecake filling!!!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

Connie S.
on 8/17/13 8:16 am - CA
VSG on 03/04/13
I'm a fan of Fage nonfat plain myself, and I like it so much that I even like it plain. I liked it before surgery and now, 5 months out, I still have it almost daily. Either with the Torani syrups or plain. Yummy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views