Syntrax Nectar Protein, so glad I tried it

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 2:28 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Syntrax Nectar Protein, so glad I tried it!

Not all of them are gluten free and lactose free, but I got the cappuccino one and I love it.  I am so ordering me some of this.  I feel like I am drinking iced coffee.  I cannot believe I did not research it sooner to see if I could have it.  Still has soy, so will only have it once in awhile, but such a nice break away from my standard protein drink.  

YUM!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Shagdoll
on 8/26/13 2:38 am

The Cappuccino Latte flavor is yummy, glad you love it!!!  Since it has no caffeine, I've actually used 1 scoop in my iced coffee before and it mixed really well.  It took the place of my creamer so rock on!!! 

Jenn  

WWBD?  

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 2:49 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Thanks for the creamer tip!  I already have a 2 pound container in my Amazon que.  Not sure if I will wait for pay day or get it now.  Not sure if I want to wait for it.  I think $32.99 is a good price for it from the research I have done, plus free shipping.  Way more at my surgeon's office. 

What other flavors do you like?

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

mimij
on 8/26/13 4:20 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

Can I pipe in here? I also like the Cappucino. I like their Mint Cookie and Banana Cream. I think someone mentioned something about a Peanut butter flavor that was very good but I have not tried that one.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 4:31 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Thanks!  I would love to try the mint cookie, but it is not gluten free.  Not a huge banana fan, but might try it eventually.  Now peanut butter, that would be good.  Might have to find that one.

Ordered a big 2 pound on Amazon about half hour ago of the cappuccino.  YUM!

mimij
on 8/26/13 5:09 am - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

The Peanut Butter Cookie flavor has gluten of course. Prob the Mint Cookie too.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 5:17 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I just tried half a Cherry packet mixed with my PlantFusion Vanilla.  Not my favorite, but getting it down.  Almost tastes like medicine to me.  Won't get that one again.  Have the vanilla one and lemonade to try tomorrow.  Oh, and the other half of the Cherry, might do it plain tomorrow.

ShelleKarena
on 8/26/13 10:55 pm
VSG on 07/10/13 with

If you have a vitamin shoppe nearby, you can also buy it from them.  They have web prices and store prices, but they will honor the web prices in the store.

Super Cali Swagalistic Sexy Hella Dopeness!

Pre op: 15 lbs  M1: 18.4 lbs M2: 13.4 (2 wk stall) M3 14.4

AdeanaMarie
on 8/26/13 11:18 pm - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

I will have to check.  Thanks!

KJS1228
on 8/26/13 9:36 am

Sounds good...I will have to try it!

HW:  306   |   CW:  148.8|   GW:  149   Sleeved 5/30/13  Friend me on MFP: KJS1228

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 69 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 260 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 324 views