Ringing ears

Cindyb62
on 9/4/13 11:20 pm
I may have possible tenitis (24/7 ringing in my ears) I am starting to take steroids today for 2 weeks. Prednisone. I had the vsg surgery in June. I'm just hoping taking these Meds do no affect my journey. But I am willing to try anything to get rid of the heartbeat ringing noises in my ear! Has anyone had to take steroids and did it affect your stomach or weight loss?

Before Surgery:249 Surgery Weight:232 Goal Weight: 140or less! Surgery Date 6/7/13

Member Services
on 9/5/13 12:38 am - Irvine, CA

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about the ringing in your ears, we hope the meds take care of this annoying health issue.  Your best source for an answer is your surgeon. Give their office a call and ask if this meds will create any issues for you and your surgery.  We also did a search for you and found several other members posts about this med.  We hope this helps.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/search/action,search_oh/?q=Predni sone&cx=000946886326336472648%3Ae-vpeg4uyxw&cof=FORID%3A9

Cindyb62
on 9/5/13 12:45 am
Thank you very much for your response, The nurse practitioner at my surgeons office said taking prednisone should be ok. I will read the forums you sent on this issue ! Hoping also I get positive results

Before Surgery:249 Surgery Weight:232 Goal Weight: 140or less! Surgery Date 6/7/13

Most Active