Different Protein Shakes??

Xxdanielle2484xX
on 9/5/13 5:35 am

I am drinking Premiere Protein Shakes and there kind of getting boring. Has anyone tried Herbalife? Are they ok calories and sugar wise? Need some new ideas ;)

Lovely_ldy
on 9/5/13 5:47 am

Pure Protein shakes are yummy and they are 35 grams of protein per can. RTD-51 is another brand it taste ok and it gets you 51 grams of protein per can. Hope this helps  :) 

Hislady
on 9/5/13 5:53 am - Vancouver, WA

Not to dis Herbalife cause my friend sells it but there are hundreds of other shakes that are designed for weight loss surgery patients. I'm sure if you google weight loss shakes you will find more than you can ever think of trying. mail I've only found 2 I really liked so far and those were Pure Protein ready to drink and Click coffee flavor.

DreamAngel3372
on 9/5/13 8:51 am

I also started on the Premier..it is ok. I bought some unsweetened vanilla almond milk and thinned the Premier with it and it tasted better..not so sweet.

You can get some trial size of the Syntrax protein powder at Vitamin Shoppe. I really liked the choco truffle and the vanilla bean. Took a chance yesterday and bought the big canister of double tuffed cookie...it is yummy and not so sweet. I mix it with the almond milk also.

Keep your dreams alive. All things are possible for those who believe.

PegD
on 9/5/13 9:54 am

I really enjoyed the ones I made best.  I would keep Atkins available for "on the go", but taking skim milk, vanilla pure protein powder and single of crystal light (or any water flavoring), was awesome and gave me ~40 gm protein.

Akidd1012
on 9/5/13 2:04 pm - KY
VSG on 07/25/13

I really like the unjury chocolate splendor and the vanilla. I also liked the nectar roadside lemonade and fuzzy navel. These are not RTD, I mix them in my blender bottle and put them in my lunch bag with ice packs. So far for the vanilla I have added Carmel syrup, butterscotch pudding mix, peanut butter powder and banana. All were pretty yummy. I also use skim milk to mix my shakes. Unjury and nectr both offer sample packs. 

MeAGNL8agn
on 9/5/13 2:23 pm - Waynesville, MO

Where are you buying the Unjury at? Very interested in both flavorers and being able to get a sample first makes it even better.  I went to our GNC and was so disappointed in what they had to offer.

Akidd1012
on 9/5/13 2:38 pm - KY
VSG on 07/25/13

I dislike going to GNC as well. Unjury you get from their website. The sample pack includes two samples of each of their flavors. It is like$28 I think. The chocolate splendor is really good. I mix a scoop of that with 2 tblspoons of PB2 and 10 ounces of skim milk. 36 grams of protein. The syntrax nectar you can also get from the company. Just go to their website and call. You get 12 flavors. I mixed the roadside lemonade with water and added a few frozen strawberries.. Yummy. I mix the fuzzy navel with juice and water... I am not a big stickler on carbs though. I don't drink the juice one every day though... 

Xxdanielle2484xX
on 9/6/13 9:47 am

Thanks everyone for your replies!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 127 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 365 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 410 views