Vitamins

tdallison
on 9/9/13 12:48 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

I am 2 weeks out and just started taking vitamins today.  I have a 30 day supply that I got from the Dr. Office and it is made by Bariatric advantage.  You have to take 6 a day which is not going to be a good option for me.  What do you take?

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

chead81
on 9/9/13 12:50 am - IL
VSG on 09/11/13

I have been taking one from ProCare Health. it is a bariatric chewable that is a one-a-day.

DreamAngel3372
on 9/9/13 1:39 am

Hi Toni,

I take Centrum chewables multivitamin...currently only once a day...Dr said 2x a day..so I am working towards that. The flavor is orange and it is sour and a little chalky..but tolerable. It is 100 tablets and I think around $8.

I also take sublingual B12 ..500 mcg twice a day..those are cherry flavored small pills that go under the tongue..they are actually yummy flavored. Spring Valley 200 tabs and was about $3 at walmart.

-Sheri

Keep your dreams alive. All things are possible for those who believe.

tdallison
on 9/9/13 3:47 am - TX
VSG on 08/26/13

Thanks, I will look into those. 

Toni Dallison

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" Phil. 4:13

Bufflehead
on 9/9/13 1:53 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

I take 2 Trader Joe's high potency chewables a day. I also supplement with the regular stuff: calcium & b12.

AnnaPat
on 9/9/13 7:27 am
I got the chewable Celebrate from my doc in Pineapple Strawberry - you have to chew 2 a day. They remind me of the Flintstones Inused to take as a kid. However, I hate the chewable chalky Calcium wafers, they almost immediately make me retch. I've for to find something different for Calcium, any ideas anybody?
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 9/9/13 7:58 am
VSG on 10/09/12

I am taking one centrum silver chewable in citrus berry for adults 50+. I am 49...close enough! Its a once a day. Nice flavour. I liked the percentages of the daily recommended value in these. They also have selenium, copper, zinc and some other minerals in good doses.

i also take an A that I got from Vitalady. And a once a week D3 also from Vitalady. I add a once a week sublingual B12 2500 mg. so I take two a day and two once a week. Also calcium of course. Citrate! 1200-1500 mgs a day. I vary the supplier of these. I have the range from powder to chewables to pills to liquid. It doesn't get borring!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 402 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 429 views