Belated 1 Year Surgiversary

DawnieJ
on 9/26/13 11:26 am - LA
VSG on 09/13/12

Hey guys,

Just checking in for my 1 year surgiversary (it was on the 13th so I'm late). This has been a crazy year. I've had a ton of ups and downs and everything in between. I'm down almost 70 pounds since surgery. I'm not thrilled with that but it's better than a poke in the eye for sure! I know I could have done better but I don't dwell on that. I'm really happy with how far I've come but I still have about 40 pounds to get to goal. Anyone on the fence about this surgery, you won't regret it. I've had nothing but a 100% positive experience. Actually, if they were to tell me that in order for this to work I'd have to get the surgery all over again every year I would still do it in a heartbeat! I feel like a completely different person. I have so much more energy and SO much more confidence in myself. I can truly say this was the best decision I've ever made in my life! Pics are in my profile but I've been terrible about documenting all this so there are only a few. Thanks to everyone on this board for sharing your experiences and your knowledge, I truly appreciate it! =)

(deactivated member)
on 9/26/13 11:17 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

Congrats on the weight loss! That is wonderful.  Don't give up on losing more weight! You can DO it. Stay connected here and it will help a lot. I am so glad to hear you've had a positive experience with the VSG. I feel the same way!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 389 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views