Update

cajunlady1958
on 12/7/13 10:34 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Well I can't hide it anymore. I gained over the holidays so I finally updated my health tracker to reflect what I did. It is too easy to get sidetracked during these holidays so I wanted to let you know. Every lick, taste, nibble, and bite adds up after a while and you don't notice until you step on the scale, so please be mindful of your food intake. Now for me that means putting gum in my mouth while I cook, so I can't taste anything until I get to the table.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Member Services
on 12/8/13 12:30 am - Irvine, CA

Congratulations for getting back on track and using the tricks of the trade to keep from eating.  

Happy Holidays,

Member Services

claimmaster
on 12/8/13 12:32 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

Gum sounds like a great idea.  I don't like eating after I've had a minty gum in my mouth because it makes the food taste funny.  I've had problems the last couple of nights eating after dinner, which is a big no-no for me, so I think I'm going to change my habits and brush my teeth right after dinner and take a shower....signaling the end of the evening.  We'll see how that goes.

Jane

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

TexasTerritory
on 12/8/13 6:59 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Great honesty and so glad you're back on track. Take care.

Shagdoll
on 12/8/13 10:00 am

Hi there!

it always helps to put it out there.  I know it did for me.  This holiday season has been tough for me already.  Do your best when you can.  A few pounds can creep up very fast & it will keep creeping up quickly if we let it.  We are all here for you!

love ya girl, we are here to support you!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 241 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views