~~EVAL~~

Aquafinaflo
on 12/30/13 7:12 pm
VSG on 02/18/14

Ok, so yesterday i had my eval after waiting almost a month. ugh....Lord knows that wasn't what i expected. I've read alot here and was expecting bs, but my goodness!! I was like WTF! After being there an hr early i started my new patient paperwork. that was only abt 10 mins or so. But, then i had to pages of front n back true/false questions about 100 questions each. 1st thing 8 in the morning? Anyways, so i waited abt 15 mins. then this guy came and got me, asked me all the same dog on questions that i just answered on my forms that was in his hands btw. so about 20 mins of that bull. to have me sit to the computer and take a damn assesment that has really nothing to do with me and my history.567 questions? And for what? After i got to around question 50 i just wanted to get up and walk the hell out. But huhhh (sign*****) i had to remember exactly why i was there. So , that was that. A total of 3 1/2 hrs to not even see the dr.. ok, now i was pissed. Gotta take off wrk again, to go back thursay morning just to tlk to him. Talking abt frustrated! and after all of this frustration waiting a month for this, i still have to WAIT for them to send the results to my surgeons office. Then WAIT for them to submit to insurance. Then WAIT  to hear back from them. Lord plz let me get some gd news the 1st time around. I'm abt to loose my dogon mind.

Thanks for letting me vent!

PinkNoley
on 12/30/13 10:52 pm - IN

I hate you burst your bubble, but you're going to do a lot of waiting throughout this process. It's a lesson in patience, which you'll need post-surgery. There are also a lot of hoops. You have to jump them...over and over again. It's about keeping your eye on the prize and remembering why you are doing it. Stay positive and trust that it will all be worth it.

Surgery: 9/20/2013
Highest Weight: 276 | Surgery Weight: 238.6 | Current Weight: 164 | Goal: 150

Aquafinaflo
on 12/31/13 10:44 pm
VSG on 02/18/14

That I know, so bursting my bubble isn't exactly what I needed. I'm here reading every single day, reading on other forums ,every single day. So I knw that there are plenty of wait time. My MSG said that I needed to vent! I am staying very positive. That's why I finished the test because "I" had to come back to realization that all of this is for MY health. But thx for the advice

Aquafinaflo
on 12/31/13 10:52 pm
VSG on 02/18/14

Btw u look gr8t n ur transformation

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 301 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 348 views