38 weeks post vsg

SweetJanee
on 1/1/14 8:54 am
VSG on 03/26/13

Well it's been 38 weeks and I'm not where I thought I'd be, I am at a good place though. 

I seriously believed I'd be to goal and so on track. Before vsg I was able to commit to lifestyle changes. So of course i thought m progress would be much different. 

I accept I haven't been focused 100% on my fitness and my food choices aren't "bad" but again not 80%. Cause honestly 100% I'm not Jesus here. 

Ok seriously, I'm dedicated myself to love and care for myself more in this beautiful healthier new year!! I'm can and will give at least 80% to me because not only am I worth it my family and anyone I might inspire to live a better life!

I love u all and wish u a healthier new year!! 

I love my new tiny tummy and I like that I'm learning to love me😄

(deactivated member)
on 1/1/14 1:37 pm - Lower Burrell, PA

I'm not quite as far out as you... I'm 33 weeks but I'm not where I expected either. The doc thought I would be down 70 lbs by my six months and I am lingering around 60 lbs. Very disappointing but I'm not giving up. GOod luck with the continuation of your journey. We can do this. DOn't give up.

Mom_2_4
on 1/1/14 1:43 pm
VSG on 05/22/13

Happy New Year to you!!!  This is a Marathon not a sprint.  Congratulations on focusing on a healthier you!

Elisa

HW: 254  SW: 238.2  CW:179.6 1st GW: ONEDERLAND 2nd GW: 150 GW: 135  Surgery: 5/22/13