Not hungry.....

Tracey C.
on 1/6/14 5:40 am
VSG on 12/27/13

I am 11 days post op & down 19.4 lbs.  I started on my soft food phase and found breakfast and lunch challenging since I am not hungry and the egg and cottage cheese was unappealing.  I am gonna try some egg salad for dinner later on and a protein shake before bed to balance out the protein requirement.

TexasTerritory
on 1/6/14 8:08 am
VSG on 07/22/13
Hope you find something to eat. I am five months out and don't feel hunger. I eat according to the clock but I do eat. I rather like this new normal. I do get my 80+grams of protein daily by supplementing with shakes. Your loss of almost 20 pounds in 11 days is awesome!

Tracey C.
on 1/6/14 8:27 am
VSG on 12/27/13

Next week I get to add chicken and fish to my soft food phase....maybe that will help?

(deactivated member)
on 1/6/14 8:34 am - Canada

I'm 14 days post-op & down 14.8 lbs.  I'm not hungry either.  I just went from clear fluids to full fluids and don't got to soft food for two more weeks.  I really could care a less though what I eat.  Food has no appeal to me.

destined2beslim
on 1/7/14 3:24 am - Upper Marlboro, MD
Revision on 12/09/13

I was cleared for eggs and soft food last Monday.  I find it a challenge to eat and can never stick to eating every 2 hours 6 times a day.  I can get maybe two oz of egg beaters down and a little fish in the evening.  I would rather drink since I am not getting anywhere near the 64 oz.  Can you do flaky fish?

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 1/7/14 7:04 am
VSG on 10/09/12

I am 15 months post op and am never hungry, ever. But somehow the appeal of food and eating never left. Sigh....and I might add that before surgery it was pretty much the same. My eating was never regulated by hunger or lack of hunger. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active