sleeve or flu

luvbskts
on 1/9/14 8:11 pm

This is the first time I've been sick since being sleeved...I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache and tummy not feeling well.  I just tried to sleep it off.  When I got up to get ready for work, my stomach was feeling pretty bad.  I got in the shower, brushed my teeth, and as soon as I tasted the toothpaste, the dry heaves started.  I then got really weak and shakey.  I still have a headache.  Tummy is now sore.

Does this sound sleeve related or flu-type sickness?

Dew knot all ways trussed spell chequer.    
Twinsinsept.
on 1/9/14 8:28 pm
VSG on 05/06/14

Do you have a fever?  Any diarrhea?  How long have you been sleeved for?  Have you been around anyone with the stomach flu?  Hope you feel better soon....

luvbskts
on 1/9/14 8:31 pm

Fever-no

Diarrhea-always (still doing lots of liquids)

Sleeved-3 weeks

around anyone...I work at a high school with 1800 kids.  I'm exposed to everything all the time.

Twinsinsept.
on 1/9/14 8:59 pm
VSG on 05/06/14

It sounds like it could be the flu to me, it's that time of year and considering the environment that you work in, it's quite possible.  I have not been sleeved yet, so I can't speak for the other side of it.  I hope you get some additional replies.

HW: 345. CW 272

Deckeriv
on 1/9/14 10:07 pm - TX
VSG on 03/26/13

Could be a lot of things and yes flu could be one of them. Could be a cold virus since you aren't running fever. Kids are little germ factories so you could have just about anything. See a doctor if using things like dayquil and nitequil doesn't make things better. It's that time of year. 

800 calories and less than 20 net carbs is the shizzle

reader101
on 1/9/14 10:32 pm

Flu does not give you pukes. Flu is fever, body aches, headache. Stomach bug does cause vomiting and that is going around here in the midwest. Guy I work with was down with it yesterday for 12 hours with stomach pain like you describe. Feel better soon!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 465 views