Missing OH

Tnull
on 1/18/14 9:16 am

I have been away too long!  This lifestyle change continues.  It is such a learning experience.  I am 16 lbs from goal weight, but this is the hardest part of the journey for sure.  My food intolerance issues continue...can't do breads at all, and meats make my stomach feel very uncomfortable.  Had my physician visit yesterday, and all blood work is very good.  My main foods continue to be plain Greek yogurt and protein shakes with fruits and veggies included.  Weight loss is slow, but still losing inches.  Gotta brag a little.  I bought my first size jr jeans yesterday, my first pair since high school.  A1C has been 5.2 for last several months and all meds have decreased.  Enough already about me.  My husband still doesn't like to talk about my weightloss, so you all are the unlucky ones!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Happy journey to all!

Connie S.
on 1/18/14 11:19 pm - CA
VSG on 03/04/13

Sounds like you are doing great!  I have to laugh at your jr jeans.  My daughter (28) made me promise not to shop in the jr section when I lost weight.  Of course the funny thing is that even she doesn't shop much in the jr section anymore since her taste is maturing.  The first time she wanted to try on my jeans was really something.  You go girl!

HW 225  Consult weight 208. VSG 3/4/13 weight 176.4  Current weight 103  5'1" tall  Age 55 Goal weight of 108 reached in 7 months  

Tnull
on 1/19/14 12:35 am

Connie,  the jr section seems to work for me.  I now have no butt, so the regular section size I needed hung in that area.  I didn't get low rise or anything too out of the ordinary.....just plain looking jeans.  I can't help but be stoked bout it, cause I never thought I'd be this size again.  Hope you have a great day.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 80 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 293 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 344 views