Four months out

RoMoFo
on 1/19/14 4:27 am
VSG on 09/19/13

Hi everyone!  Haven't been here in a while but thought I would stop in and see how everyone is doing!  I am almost 4 months out and I have hit another stall.  I'm about 50 lbs down and I'm just sitting here.  I can admit I haven't been perfect but I have been doing well.  I have let some things creep back in to my diet that I must eliminate.  I also think its time to start working out even though I am at a total loss on which gym to go with.  I will have to figure it out soon and pick one.  I think the working out is exactly what I need to "shock" my body.  I walk but I think its time to "up the ante" so to speak.  Overall I am VERY happy with my progress so far!  I feel better and am so glad I did this for myself.  I am going to get to goal and I have no idea what that will feel like but I am determined.  I hope everyone is doing well!  I think I am going to keep visiting the site regularly like I use to because I got some of the best information through this site!  Have a great night everyone!

Mrs_Desire _
on 1/19/14 5:43 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Congrats on the 50 pounds lost. I think hitting the gym will be the key. I have a personal trainer that I have been going to over a year and 4 months. He keeps me pushing to my best. I'm dropping crazy inches. For your stall up your protein and water. I'm on my fitness pal if you want to be buddies.

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

RoMoFo
on 1/19/14 7:09 am
VSG on 09/19/13

Yeah what's your name on there?  I need to get back in the habit of getting on MFP.  I am excited about working out again but kinda nervous at having no endurance whatsoever but I'm going to get in gear!

Mrs_Desire _
on 1/19/14 7:50 am - Houston, TX
VSG on 11/18/13
Msdesire is my name on mfp. I just started back using it myself.

Myfitnesspal: MsDesire​  - Revision from Realize Band Patient

Height: 5'10" HW: 305  SW: 298 Surg Goal: 195 Endo Goal: 165 

adargie
on 1/19/14 11:04 pm - MI

I am 5 months out and just over 50 pounds lost so we are similar. I really hadn't done much exercising till a few weeks ago, my weight loss has slowed but I have been slow since the start!! I am doing a workout out class a couple times a week then my elliptical 3 times a week, Nothing overly obsessed but it has helped. And I too am not perfect with eating. Just keep it up, even a small amount of exercise at first will help, I will never be a marathon runner or anything! JUst want to increase my strength and help the saggies that have started to appear!!!

RoMoFo
on 1/20/14 12:02 am
VSG on 09/19/13

OH don't get me started on the "saggies". That's part of the reason it's time to start working out!  I can't stand feeling a jiggly!  I hope I can make up my mind soon on a gym

MsBobbiTX
on 1/20/14 1:30 am
VSG on 09/16/13

I had the same issue 4 months out. I added protein shakes back to the mix and increased to 80 grams (from 60) and lost 3 pounds since Friday.  Good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views