Sore throat

cajunlady1958
on 1/22/14 11:46 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
My throat has been sore for a week now I have lost my voice. I have been using isopure unflavored mixed with water and crystal light packets. I have frozen them into popsicle form and I think this is the only thing that is saving me for now.

My son and daughter in law have been making me soup and instant sf pudding. Hopefully I will break this stall and drop some weight, lol.

Hope ya'll have been able to avoid this crud that is going around.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

FindingMyWeigh
on 1/23/14 12:00 am
VSG on 10/30/13

My 15yr old son has had this for almost a week. It started as a headache and stomach ache then went to his sinuses and later to his larynx and now it's settled in his chest. I took him to the medical clinic and it's just a VERY bad cold making the rounds. He was negative for strep even though, as you say, his throat was very sore, and also negative for bronchitis.  He looks like hell, too. 

I'm sort of germaphobe after taking microbiology in college. A sneeze can send germs 6 FEET Wash your hands, don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands if you can avoid it, which, thankfully I have. I am content to settle for a kiss goodnight on the cheek LOL 

Stay hydrated! So important.

cajunlady1958
on 1/23/14 12:22 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thank you.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Shagdoll
on 1/23/14 12:56 am

I hope you feel better soon my friend!!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

cajunlady1958
on 1/23/14 1:19 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
thanks jenn.

at least i don't have to holler at my kids today, lol. I have mastered the art of snap fingers and they come running, lol.

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/14 3:44 pm
VSG on 01/27/14
Sounds like strep throat! Take it easy with the cold stuff, it'll actually make the inflammation worse. Try a humidifier at night too. Feel better :-)
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 62 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 244 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 312 views