Clothes, clothes, and more clothes!!

TurnThePage
on 1/26/14 1:27 am

Working with a personal shopper at a department store is an alternative and usually there is no charge. If you find a good one, she can help you build a wardrobe over time at reasonable cost. 

butterfly3851
on 1/26/14 1:36 am - TX

After doing several closet clean-outs (I'm a 11 months out and still not at goal), I now keep a hefty trash bag in the closet too put clothes in that are too big when I try them on.  

I'm finding I still try to buy loose fitting clothes - I look at a picture of myself in new clothes and think - wow those pants are too baggy - sweater too long (I"m short).  I think an image consultant is a great idea - hard to get my head around what looks good now.  I bought a new sweater I thought looked cute and the next day I was wearing it and a friend said "Man - your clothes are just falling off of you." I thought I was doing a good job in picking new clothes but guess not!  It's harder to shop than I ever imagined - can't run in and buy anything quickly as you don't know what size to buy.  Don't want to buy too much as I'm not finished losing weight but nothing in my closet fit - nice dilemna!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views