22 more

Aquafinaflo
on 1/26/14 9:54 pm
VSG on 02/18/14

Gm all, I have 22 more days to be officially sleeved. I'm so happy and still so very grateful. I've started cutting back alot and substituting meals for a pass couple of week. This headaches and hunger is something. From reading others post,  i figured that it would be could to kinda start subbing in early so the hunger doesn't hit me with a band.

H***, it still does. I've been using 1 or 2% milk with strawberries and bannas sometimes with a dash of protein powder i got from the health food store. Sometimes i cant get that powder down and plan to do something a little different. I've also got some of the french vanilla kellogs shake.

They are okay, but only 10g proein. I was thinking to add a little powder to that but haven't as of yet. But, the good thing i've got was the primer protein shakes from walmart with 30g of protein(vanilla). These are pretty good, for now anyway. But yesterday i went and got me 2 12pk( 11floz). Any suggestions about anything i should tap in on? Planning to try some soupd, but have no idea of what yet.

Happy monday everyone. Be blessed.

Gwen M.
on 1/26/14 11:47 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

I swapped out my breakfast and lunch for protein shakes some weeks ago now and I've been really happy about that.  I buy the Optimum Whey protein powder from Amazon and mix that with unsweetened almond milk.  I use blender bottles to mix it up.  Every other day I might add something else to my lunch, but I've actually been really proud of myself for how easy it has been to stick to this!  (I've also lost 12 pounds since I started, so that's an added bonus.)  I don't go overboard with dinner, but I do try to be more mindful of what I'm eating and eat protein first.  

How much sugar do the Kellogs shakes have?  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

isign4u
on 1/27/14 12:33 am

I was just going to say be careful with some of the shakes.  They have a high amount of carbs.  Good luck!

"One mistake does not a day make"        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views