SURGERY WENT WELL

leprowl2828
on 1/31/14 11:36 pm
VSG on 01/29/14 with

Hello everyone my surgery was Jan 29th 2014 after surgery I was so sick and a lot of stomach pain.   From reading a  kot of other people post I'mfinding out stomach pain can go for about 3 weeks..  So I am going to stick it out and wait.  The puzzling part for me is no hunger but my mind says you need to eat something..   Well after getting full quickly there is noryme or reason not to eat I have to stick to the plan to be successful.  So I'm on my way to better and a healthier new Life and way of living.  THANKS TOEVERYONE FOR YOUR POST AND ANY FUTURE WORDS OF ADVICE TO  ME  my peop weight is 241, my goal is for 135lbs.

leprowl2828

jlianc
on 2/1/14 12:26 am

I was sleeved on the 30th.  Felt great the day of surgery and most of the next day.  The pain started when i lost the morphine PCA.  I really just feel bloated and achey now.  Yesterday I had a low grade fever, but it has passed.  My husband is going to get some Gas-x strips for me.  I've read here they can be helpful.  After day1, I was expecting no pain- now that I think about it- that was unrealistic!  It's major abdominal surgery!  My liquid pain medication and anti-spasm medicines seem to be helping and I'm walking around a lot with the hopes of getting rid of all this gas and bloat.  i don't really feel like drinking or eating, either, but am making the effort go get in liquids and protein.  We have the same start weight and goal.  Hope all goes well for you!  Am lokingo forward to your updates.