Yeaterday and Today

mt_rose112
on 4/4/14 1:57 pm - libby, MT

Yesterday was a great day to get out of the house. First official, day out I felt great.  Must have been too much excitement cause today has been a down day. Just feeling very tired.  I am grateful for yesterday though the fresh air and sun.  Today cooler and some rain. Gonna hang loose tomorrow so can go back to church.  I have missed the fellowship there.

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/14 4:02 pm
mt_rose112
on 4/5/14 2:15 am - libby, MT

Thanks for responding. Yesterday Friday was cool and rainy as I said.  Today the sun is out but that is deceptive for Montana, the sun can be out and it be raining or snowing.  Gonna start some onion sets today should be good come fall.  Have a super day.

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/14 2:51 am
mt_rose112
on 4/5/14 9:55 am - libby, MT

Yes snow can be beautiful and deadly.  Usually winter's here are not to bad.  This year was a different year. Colder then usual.  Have a great day.

pineview01
on 4/5/14 10:21 am - Davison, MI

It is normal to have highs and lows.  Being from Michigan I understand your weather.  Make sure you stay on top of your calcium w/ vit D and B12.  My therapist had me get a "happy light bulb".  I have it on everyday when working on the computer or such on non sunny days and it really helps.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 68 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 254 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 321 views