NSV You'll agree ladies!

boymom2007
on 4/30/14 1:45 am

My big NSV is to be able to comfortably cross my legs again, not quite there yet, HOWEVER I was shaving my legs in the tub yesterday and was amazed at how mush easier it was!! Something I haven't thought about in forever... but shaving my legs used to be so much easier when my belly didn't get in the way!! I was giddy with excitement over this little BIG victory!! It's made me want to work even harder towards my goal because I'm sure there are many more NSVs that I'm going to experience along the way, AND I CAN'T WAIT to see what they'll be!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

boymom2007
on 4/30/14 1:45 am

My big NSV is to be able to comfortably cross my legs again, not quite there yet, HOWEVER I was shaving my legs in the tub yesterday and was amazed at how mush easier it was!! Something I haven't thought about in forever... but shaving my legs used to be so much easier when my belly didn't get in the way!! I was giddy with excitement over this little BIG victory!! It's made me want to work even harder towards my goal because I'm sure there are many more NSVs that I'm going to experience along the way, AND I CAN'T WAIT to see what they'll be!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  

Dreamingofbeaches
on 4/30/14 1:48 am
with

Yeah!

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/14 3:08 am - Canada

I remember that one!  And the being able to cross your legs.  You'll get there and it's so much fun when you do! My new joy in my smaller body right now is being able to curl up in a chair. I find myself sitting in a little ball like I did when I was a kid lol

bytheriver
on 4/30/14 4:22 am - Puerto Rico

wait until you realize, OMG this bottle of soap has lasted a long, long time, over a month, i use to have to buy soap, every other week, now, im set for over a month with one bottle, lol

ShrinkingViolet2013
on 4/30/14 7:45 am

That's great!  And just wait until you realize how much more clothing you can get into a small carry on suitcase.  I've also experienced lots of fun changes in just 6 months.

Most Active