Three weeks post LBL and BA/BL, 19 months post sleeve, and some photos from Mother's...

ravenbrown
on 5/14/14 1:47 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

So, I'm 19 months post op.  I have no idea how much I weigh because I'm still swollen from plastics, and I don't need the head trip associated with the gain I know will be present on the scale.  Anyhoo, nearly three weeks ago I had an LBL and BA/BL.  The swelling has finally really started to go down this week, although there's still a lot in my lower back (so weird) and all around my hips and of course in my chest.  I've been taking measurements just for curiosity's sake, and I've gone down an inch in my chest & waist, and 1.5 inches in my hips since last week.  For some firsts - this is the first time my chest measurement is larger than my hip measurement and even with the healing incisions I look better naked than clothed.  For an NSV, I have developed a new hobby of taking scantily clad selfies and sending them to my husband while he's working.  It's really strange for me to think back to a year ago.  How much my life has changed, how much I've come into my own.  I feel like I'm in the prime of my life, but I'm also really confident that it's just going to keep getting better.  Because I can keep making it better. 

I went to brunch with my mama for Mother's Day, and I kept wondering why there were so many men staring at me.  I even asked my mom if there was something on my face.  Then I realized it was my chest.  Hahaha.  Here are some photos.  I'm very happy my chest is starting to calm down some.  I don't mind some "show," but I was feeling like a Barbie doll. 

Last Mother's Day (7 months post op)

photo photo-9.jpg

This Mother's Day with my mama

photo photo1-2.jpg

with my munchkin

photo photo-21.jpg       photo photo2-3.jpg

And, um, yeahhhh.  That's what my surgeon calls "show"

photo photo3-2.jpg

Shagdoll
on 5/14/14 1:56 am

Damn gurl, what size did you go with?  You look gorgeous and um yeah, I can see why the menz were all staring!!!

Beautiful as always Deena.  I'm so happy you are happy and looking great!!!  Love you!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ravenbrown
on 5/14/14 2:11 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

I had very little tissue to start with, and they were really swollen in that photo - my implants are 425cc a piece - so they are big.  I like having a D cup (goes with the alliteration in my name).  The nearly triple D I'm sporting in that photo is too much, but it is calming down.  I'm almost at just a D, and I'm confident that they will be that size when all is said and done.  :)   You're going to the conference, right?  I'm booking my flights today!

Shagdoll
on 5/14/14 2:23 am

D is a great size my little Double "D"eena!!!!  hee hee, I just had to say that.  You really do look gorgeous.

I hope to go to the conference if I am in town.  Not sure if any vacations will be scheduled at that time but even if I don't register, I would like to go to see all my friends and just hang out in the lobby.  This time, I REALLY want to let loose and have some fun!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

ravenbrown
on 5/14/14 2:25 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Who better to let loose with than Summer, Allison and me?  :)  You better be there with your dancing shoes on.

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/14 1:57 am

Lady in Red! Love the "show". Revel in the bod, love! It's yours! Pretty wild, huh?

So, so happy for you!!!!!

ravenbrown
on 5/14/14 2:14 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

It's wild to look better naked than clothed.  I can't get over that.  My husband's jaw drops every time he actually sees me naked.  It's so weird.  I've always looked best in clothes.  I know what looks good on my body - fat or thin bc obviously it changes.  This is a head trip, though.  My mom said the same thing happened to her when she had her boobs done (she was thin, but she was totally flat and had augmentation done when I was about three). 

I tried to take some photos of my backside, but it was a failed attempt.  I'll get hubby to take some this weekend.  It's not very impressive because my butt is pretty sad in general :)

Muah!

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/14 2:33 am

Is there such a thing as too hot?  I don't know, you sure are pushing the boundary.  :)

You really do look amazing, you always did, but the plastics rock. You are almost past the horrible six week mark and will soon feel completely normal on all levels.  Did I mention you are smoking hot.  Can't wait to read what Frisco has to say here....

ravenbrown
on 5/14/14 4:07 am - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Thank you, Elina!  That means so much coming from you :)  I can only hope to look half as good as you in a bikini

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/14 4:53 am

You are going to look better and I am going to be happy about it too!  You are younger and this is your time to shine.  Get to it.  :)

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 245 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 313 views