Can't figure it out

husbandfatherandfrien
d14

on 6/9/14 3:20 am

So, this is probably pretty obvious to everyone else but I can't figure out how to add that little tracker box under my signature that shows how much I have lost.  When I read other peoples posts, one of my favorite things is looking at that little box and seeing how they are doing.  For all I know, I already have it under mine, only I cant seem to see it.  Is that the case?  If not, can someone please tell me how to add it?  I would greatly appreciate it.

TruemansMom
on 6/9/14 3:35 am
VSG on 06/24/13

no, you don't hae a ticker in your signature yet. I think there is a box at the bottom of the ticket creation page to click if you want to include it in your signature- which you don't seem to have either, now that I'm looking! You need a sig!

Jan D.  5'-8", highest wt 231, surgery wt 213

husbandfatherandfrien
d14

on 6/9/14 3:44 am

Sorry, I am probably showing my lameness here but I tried to add a signature.  But, i dont see a ticket creation page.  Where might one find said page?

March 2014 (366lbs) - May 29 2014 surgery date VSG (350lbs) - June 9 2014 (329lbs)

Bufflehead
on 6/9/14 4:20 am - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

Use the "MY OH" drop down arrow in the upper right of the page. Select "Health Tracker." Then click the "Tickers and Widgets" tab and it will walk you through creating a ticker and saving it to your signature.

You will have to manually update your weight and re-save the new ticker each time you update your weight, but it isn't terribly difficult, I promise! If I can do it, anyone can.

husbandfatherandfrien
d14

on 6/9/14 4:25 am

Awesome, thank you all.  I think I have it figured out now due to some great directions by my fellow VSG friends.  Appreciate it.

March 2014 (366lbs) - May 29 2014 surgery date VSG (350lbs) - June 9 2014 (329lbs)

Most Active