Good news and an NSV

mollz007
on 6/15/14 11:40 am
VSG on 02/20/14

Hey everyone! I can't believe it is the middle of June... summer is going by fast! I've been staying busy working at the pre school. I also got some exciting news. Remember how my job at my old school was eliminated and there was a chance that I would lose my job? Well I got a call from HR about a week ago saying that I have been placed at another high school... yay! Also, I got a raise... double yay!

Also, my pre-surgery clothes are officially too big. Actually, they have been big for awhile, but I hate buying clothes for myself so I have been wearing them for as long as possible, but I saw a picture of myself on facebook wearing an old tee shirt and I looked worse than I did before surgery...lol. So I said okay... time for those to go. So I have been shopping at Target a lot, and recently I bought a size XL shirt that I had to return because it was too big, so I bought a similar shirt in a large. Even the large was kind of loose on me! Three months ago I didn't even shop at target because their plus size section sucks.. at least here it does. I never thought I would be wearing a large again... I can't remember the last time I did!

check out my blog!

Kelly Jean
on 6/15/14 1:14 pm, edited 6/15/14 1:15 pm
VSG on 04/08/14

I'm so happy for you about the job and a raise also wooooooo hoooooo congrats! !!:-) I that was making you so worried so it's going in the right direction!!! 

I did the same thing I went to H & M the other day and bought some  t shirts in a large and had to take them back for a med... I can't believe I wad finally in a large and now I need a medium... smh so weird.   But  the again my boobs went from a 40 DD to 36 c   :-(   hence the medium... lol

Your doing awesome !!!:-)

♡ Kelly

pineview01
on 6/15/14 4:35 pm - Davison, MI

Congratulations on getting a new job AND a raise.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Tracy D.
on 6/16/14 12:43 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Getting placed in another position has got to be a load off your shoulders - hurray for that!  And I'm glad you're investing in some clothes that actually fit.  It makes a world of difference in how you feel about yourself and how others see you!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views