Muscle Milk VSG 2014

Yrk73329
on 6/19/14 12:44 pm

Thank you all. I went shopping for some post-op stuff today; broth, jello, pudding, popsicles, etc.. I bought Lite Muscle Milk at Wal-mart and then ordered Chike sample pack as well as 2  tubs of the ice coffee. Thanks for the input. I can't wait to try all the other suggestions. 

Cat B.
on 6/20/14 10:26 am

I drink the Muscle Milk in vanilla and chocolate too since that's all the supermarkets near me carry. They have different flavors online as well. You can go to websites like GNC and search for protein options too. I find there's more variety online than in stores, so I don't mind paying a little extra for shipping once in a while if it helps me stay on track. I've also tried Isopure (http://www.gnc.com/Natures-Best-Isopure-Zero-Carb-Variety-Pack/product.jsp?productId=2612796) and really like it. The texture is more like a Gatorade, so it's a nice change from the Muscle Milk. I've tried the Premiere Protein Strawberry from Costco and wasn't a huge fan, but people I know love it. Best of luck with your surgery!

ZaAly
on 6/20/14 10:34 am

I buy Cytosport from Costco. It it very tolerable. They have huge bags of chocolate and vanilla. It is 27 g of Protein.

Yrk73329
on 6/20/14 12:59 pm

Thanks everyone. I love all these suggestions!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 250 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 318 views