Bad Food Karma

Tirza T.
on 6/28/14 12:22 pm
VSG on 01/17/12

Anyone on here who is familiar with my journey may know that I am a bit of a yo-yo-er(I am not proud, it is just a fact and I am working on it). Right now I am on a downward trend. Today I was running around and doing things for everyone else. I noticed I only had 12,000 steps in on my fitbit. Today was a day I was determined to do 23,000. So tonight I walked 5 plus miles total to a park several blocks from my house, walked around the park a couple of times and then walked home. On my way home I pass a restaurant I used to order take-out from. I don't know why, but the smells permeating from this place were more pleasant and powerful than usual. I started thinking....wow, remember that delicious eggplant parm with potato gnocchi fra diavolo....my mouth started to water and BAM I tripped on something sticking out of the cement and almost fell face forward. HAHAHA I almost bust my behind (or my face rather) because I was in a trance/daydream about food LOL...thank goodness the bad food karma knocked some sense into me.

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
greensleeved
on 6/28/14 12:44 pm
VSG on 07/10/14 with

Gnocchi revenge. Hysterical!

"Free your ass, and your mind will follow."  HW - 287, Start W - 273, Surgery W - 257, Onederland - 4 months 1 week post op,  100 lbs lost - 8 months 1 week, CW - 162

TexasTerritory
on 6/28/14 7:29 pm
VSG on 07/22/13
Ouch but good redirection...LOL.

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 201 views