Waiting for my Chike Iced Coffee to get here this week!

jlgordo
on 7/27/14 7:20 am

Hello, well I ordered my Chike Iced Coffee last week, so hopefully I get it by Tuesday! I am just looking for some good ways to make it! So any ideas are welcome! 

Thanks

:) Jody

Stacy_WLS
on 7/27/14 9:11 am

Blended with ice and water.  Add some sugarfee flavoring if you want.  So good!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

jlgordo
on 7/27/14 10:16 am

Thank You Stacy! Will do!

Debster72
on 7/27/14 11:31 am

That sounds good, I have never tried it. Where do you order it from?

Thanks, Deb

Bufflehead
on 7/27/14 8:09 pm - TN
VSG on 06/19/13

I love my Chike shake, have one every morning. I do stick with one scoop instead of two -- they call a "serving" two scoops, but that makes it way too high in calories and carbs. I do add in some instant espresso/coffee granules to bump up the flavor since I'm only using one scoop. Here is my favorite Chike shake recipe, for a hazelnut mocha:

1 scoop Chike + 1 cup CarbMaster milk + 1-2 tsp instant espresso granules + 1 shot SF Torani Classic Hazelnut + 1 shot SF Torani Chocolate (or several drops of chocolate Sweet Drops)

Other ways I like it - made with Vanilla Carbmaster and hazelnut syrup for a vanilla hazelnut latte, with caramel or salted caramel syrup for a caramel/salted caramel latte, or with peppermint syrup and chocolate syrup for a peppermint mocha. Oh or with white chocolate syrup + white chocolate SF FF pudding mix for a white chocolate mocha! Also very good to add some peppermint in there for white chocolate peppermint mocha.

There are tons of ways to mix it up. When I make mine with 1 scoop of Chike and 8 oz. CarbMaster milk the numbers are 125 calories, 8 carbs, and 21 grams of protein.

ElizaM
on 7/27/14 10:36 pm
VSG on 07/24/14

I loved that stuff when I sampled it pre-op! I hope I like it post-op. It dissolved so well.

32F 5'8" High weight: 432 | Consult weight: 396 | Surgery weight: 335 | Current weight: 170

Most Active