Two weeks post-op and in a stall

becomingjenn
on 8/10/14 10:33 pm

Friday was my two week mark, and I'm feeling really good. I'm on a liquid diet for one more week, then on to three weeks of pureed food. Just weighed in and I've lost about a pound in the last week ... ugh. I know stalls happen, but I never expected it to start so soon. Frustrating!

I don't expect there's much I can do, since I can't really vary diet right now. I'm down 18 pounds since surgery, which is good. It would just be nice for my peace of mind to see the numbers on the scale keep going down. Fingers crossed that next weigh in is better. Feel free to share any advice or tips you've got for slogging through! :-)

Jenn

"I know things about stuff."         

DISCLAIMER: User must apply appropriate Snark and Sarcasm fonts to above post.  Failure to apply may result in feelings of irritation and/or insult.

----

Sleeve 7-25-14 / HW 333 / SW 316 / CW 155.8

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/11/14 1:43 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Search "three week stall," everybody goes through it! Your body is adjusting and of course things will slow down, it's totally normal. 18lb is nothing to sneeze at, congrats so far! Just keep it up :)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

becomingjenn
on 8/11/14 4:36 am

I totally forgot about the search feature on these boards!  Thanks, I found some great threads.  And I know this isn't a real stall, so I shouldn't be complaining.  I'll stop now ... gotta drink the rest of my shake anyway, lol. 

Jenn

"I know things about stuff."         

DISCLAIMER: User must apply appropriate Snark and Sarcasm fonts to above post.  Failure to apply may result in feelings of irritation and/or insult.

----

Sleeve 7-25-14 / HW 333 / SW 316 / CW 155.8

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 200 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 282 views