Shaper suggestions?

Tracey C.
on 8/24/14 10:06 am
VSG on 12/27/13

Ladies....besides spanx, do any of you have other suggestions? Mostly looking for a tank or cami shaper to hide tummy area....

ShrinkingViolet2013
on 8/24/14 10:29 am

There is a brand called "yummy tummie" that I use on days when I don't need something as "dressy" as spanx.  They have panties as well as camisoles in all different colors.

GoBlueGirl1998
on 8/25/14 2:16 am - MI

I'm with Violet, Yummy Tummie has a great line of stuff! I'm pre-op & use this brand! I will be buying more once I begin to lose weight!!

sillymilly
on 8/24/14 10:41 am - NC
VSG on 07/17/13

I have some "Marilyn Monroe Intimates" tank tops that work well.  Best of all, they were cheap.  I think I paid $7 for two.  I got them at Burke's Outlet (in some states, known as Bealls Outlet)

Highest weight:  287    Surgery weight:  279   Current weight:  150

MacMadame
on 8/24/14 3:26 pm - Northern, CA

I really like the Slimpressions brand. The owner had WLS and really understands our loose skin issues. Plus the stuff BREATHES.

HW - 225 SW - 191 GW - 132 CW - 122
Visit my blog at Fatty Fights Back      Become a Fan on Facebook!
Starting BMI 40-ish or less? Join the LightWeights

Gail D.
on 8/25/14 2:04 am

I buy at Walmart... Maidenform and another brand I can't remember at the moment. But they are camisole types and "wear your own bra". I'm a D-cup, so I don't like the full coverage camis because they tend to squish. With the wear your own bra, I get to wear sexier clothes. :-)

Dodgergirl27
on 8/25/14 2:19 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I use Shapeez (it's a bra tank top combo) and I wear it almost every day.  It's so comfortable and it really seems to flatten out both my stomach and back fat.  I love it!

Valerie G.
on 8/25/14 3:11 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Walmart carries a brand called "Sweet Nothings" that is made by Maidenform (I think).  It's so good that in a blind test, they couldn't tell the difference between the two brands.  The price is only $16 for a cami and I love them.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Most Active