Please VOTE for VSG Giveaway!

blessedin08
on 9/4/14 10:40 am - Plain City, OH

I am not sure if this post will be allowed here or not, but I am reaching out for some help here. This is not advertising or spam. I am a "real" person asking for votes. I have struggled my entire life with obesity and I am humbling myself to reach out for help. Asking for help is so far out of my comfort zone! I have entered a contest for a VSG giveaway on Facebook. This surgeon is giving away this surgery as a way to give back to the WLS community. And, they are looking for someone that wants this bad enough to work hard for it! I have done so much research on this for the past two years and I feel that I would benefit greatly from it. I am currently fighting for 3rd place. 3rd and 4th place are so close and I would love to take the 3rd spot! My friends and family have been working so hard to get me to 500 votes, but I am needing a boost to help me generate more "LIKES" (votes). I am just a country girl from a small town in Ohio going up against contestants from large cities in the U.S. and Canada! So, I am asking you all for this help! My insurance does not cover any type of weight loss surgery so this would be a wonderful gift to receive. If you are on Facebook, please read my testimony, and if you feel lead to vote for me, please visit the sponsor page, WLS4 Betterlife and click "LIKE" under my story. Scroll down to "Sherry Burke Lester" and click "LIKE" under my pics/story. You must "LIKE" both my story and their page for your vote to count. If you do not want to receive their notifications, you may block them or wait until Sept. 8th to delete. I have 4 days to go! PLEASE take 30 seconds to help me! And, if you wouldn't mind, please share this with others to generate more! Thank you and God Bless!!! Philippians 4:13

blessedin08
on 9/4/14 10:43 am - Plain City, OH

The link is: http://bit.ly/FreeSurgeryContest

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views